Note: Internet Explorer 7 or higher , Safari and Firefox browsers are recommended for best viewing of the webpage.
If you're looking for a fun, personalised hands-on cooking class with your close friends or loved ones, your search ends here!
Cook-O-Rama has everything you need in a cooking class. Step-by-step directions and valuable cooking tips from our friendly, experienced resident chefs in a conducive, interactive environment. It's good food made great with brilliant company!
DBS/POSB Credit and Debit Card members enjoy special rates.
How do I book a Cook-O-Rama session?
Four easy steps to get rockin' in the kitchen:
Step1: Take your pick of 2-3 recipes from our list of AFC delicious recipes.
Step2: Call or email AFC to make your booking.
Please refer to the contact details provided below.
Step3: Put on your apron, roll up your sleeves and press play.
Step4: Enjoy the fruits of your labour with your family and friends.
Cook-O-Rama Recipe Categories
Download Cook-O-Rama Recipe Categories
Please RSVP with the following information:
- Full Name
- I/C Number
- DBS/POSB Card Number
- Security Code (applicable for Credit Cards)
- Date of Expiry
- Billing Address
- Phone Number
- Preferred Date and Time of Cook-O-Rama Session
(*Note: Booking must be made at least 1 week in advance. AFC staff will
advise on availability of session)
- Preferred Recipe Category and Recipes
(*Note: Pre-select 2 - 3 recipes from the Cook-O-Rama recipe categories)
You may RSVP by:
+65 6505 9800
Service is available on weekdays from 10am - 12pm and 1pm - 6pm.
+65 6834 4829
Service is available on weekdays from 6pm - 8pm and weekends from 12pm - 8pm.
Please email the above RSVP details to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation email from the Asian Food Channel upon confirmation of your RSVP for the Cook-O-Rama.
Please present a copy of the confirmation email at the Cook-O-Rama for admittance.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cook-O-Rama ("Event") is jointly organised by DBS Bank Ltd ("DBS") and the Asian Food Channel.
- Booking has to be made with a group of 4 – 8 Participants and at least 1 week in advance of preferred date.
- Cook-O-Rama has a maximum capacity of 8 Participants and a minimum of 4 per session.
- In the event that the minimum capacity cannot be met, Participants will be grouped to form a group of 4.
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and above to take part in the Event.
- Participants will be charged at the point of phone reservation. A confirmation email will be sent by the Asian Food Channel as proof of seat reservation. Participants are to bring along to their selected class a copy of the confirmation email.
- All bookings are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another class date if cancellation notice is given by Participant(s) less than 48 hours before the confirmed class date.
- DBS and the Asian Food Channel reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the Event. A full refund will be given to affected Participants should the Event be cancelled.
- DBS and the Asian Food Channel accept no responsibility for refunds, transfers or postponements should the Participant(s) be unable to attend a confirmed class. DBS and the Asian Food Channel will charge Participant(s) the full cost of the Event in the event of non attendance.
- DBS and the Asian Food Channel accept no responsibility for lost property. If any property has been left behind and found by a member of the Asian Food Channel staff, Participant(s) shall organise a suitable courier to collect the property at a convenient time. Any lost property which remains unclaimed for a period of 7 days from date of that property being found, will be given to charity.
- DBS and the Asian Food Channel accept no responsibility or liability for any injuries sustained from misconduct or negligence on the part of the Participant(s)
- DBS and the Asian Food Channel reserve the right to change the menu or instructor without any notice or liability to any party.
- DBS and the Asian Food Channel may vary the terms herein without any notice.